These Terms & Conditions govern the service of your product by RepareUnion Inc.
1. RepareUnion will service your product as described and for the charges shown on the Work Authorization plus any applicable tax.
RepareUnion understands that your data may be valuable to you. Data loss during service is always a possibility, and in some cases, data may be unrecoverable, erased, or reformatted during service. For this reason, it is your sole responsibility to back up all existing data, software, and/or programs from your product, and to decide whether to erase any such data from your product, prior to receiving service. RepareUnion is not responsible for loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product or other equipment arising out of the services provided by RepareUnion. You represent that your product does not contain any illegal files or data.
You acknowledge that your device may be sent out by common carrier to be serviced by an external service provider. For this reason, it’s recommended that you back up your device and wipe it, prior to submission for service.
2.If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, RepareUnion reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee. RepareUnion will not be responsible for any damage to the product that occurs during the repair process that is a result of any unauthorized modifications or repairs or replacements not performed by RepareUnion. If damage results, RepareUnion will seek your authorization for any additional costs for completing service even if the product is covered by warranty or an RepareUnion plan. If you decline authorization, RepareUnion may return your product unrepaired in the damaged condition without any responsibility.
3. As part of service, RepareUnion may install system software updates that will prevent your product from reverting to an earlier version of the system software. Third party applications installed on your product may not be compatible or work with your product as a result of the system software update.
4. If service requires labour and/or parts not specified on the Work Authorization, RepareUnion may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that RepareUnion may revise the charges, RepareUnion may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
5. RepareUnion may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. RepareUnion will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by RepareUnion for value. If applicable law requires RepareUnion to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay RepareUnion the additional cost of the replacement item.
6. RepareUnion warrants for a period of (180) days from the date of service: (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner; (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by RepareUnion, and (3) RepareUnion (180) Days warrants only covered electronic devices sold and repair with parts supplied by RepareUnion, Clients parts are not covered by any RepareUnion warrants,RepareUnion warrants for a period of (180) only RepareUnion supplied parts and its working condictions.
RepareUnion assumes non responsibility on any functionality not direct related to the service supplied.
7. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within (90) days after being notified by RepareUnion that your product has been serviced, RepareUnion will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
8. If service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize RepareUnion to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.